Snapseed App Review for Photographers
Snapseed app review for photographers! In this article you will find Snapseed review, one of the most successful photo editing applications for mobile devices with Android and iOS.
Snapseed has a very simple and convenient interface. The photo editing app has been developed for serious photographers who want to spend the time to create the best possible image on the go, rather than ordinary users. Accordingly, this mobile application has a wide range of photo editing tools including selective editing brushes as well as a nice collection of film-related filters (such as Lens Blur, Retrolux and the new Double Exposure).
Those who want to use Snapseed, the mobile photo editing app, welcome by “Open Photo” when they first open it. At this point, you will see a preference screen where you can open a new photo from the camera roll, or the most recently added image from the camera and select the photo you want to edit. You are then taken to the photo editing screen. When you click the button on the bottom right of this screen, you will see ready-made filters or tools.
The tools section under the title of cropping, fine-tuning, conversion or rotation can do such operations. In addition, thanks to the brush feature, you can make regional corrections.
In the filters area, there are features like lens blur and HDR image. Snapseed is home to high quality filters, allowing you to fine-tune these filters as you wish. A powerful photo editing application, Snapseed review provides key features, tools and filters as details below.
Snapseed Application – Key Features
- 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
Snapseed App – Tools, Filters and Face
- RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
- Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
- Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
- Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
- Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
- Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
- White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
- Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
- Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
- Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
- Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
- Text – add both stylized or plain text
- Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
- Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
- Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
- Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
- Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
- Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
- Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
- Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
- Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
- Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
- Frames – add frames with adjustable size
- Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
- Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
- Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
If we make an assessment for the snapseed app review , we can say that it is above all other general photo editing apps we tested in terms of professional quality and control. In this case, Snapseed for Android and IOS mobile devices, the closest to Photoshop CC and can be called the best free one of the mobile photo editors.