Best Google Play Apps of 2019
Google has announced the best of Google Play for 2019. This brings you lists of the best apps, games, movies, TV shows, books, and audiobooks of 2019. All of which come recommended either from Google Play editors or your fellow Google Play users.
The Best of Google Play in 2019
Google announced Google Play’s Best of 2019 on The Keyword, saying, “We answered the Call of Duty, made photos move, and went back to Gilead—it was an amazing year from beginning to Endgame. Now, we’re celebrating the year’s top content across Google Play.”
According to Google these are “the apps and games that let us explore other worlds and see ours anew. The books, movies, and TV that had us transfixed.” Most have been chosen by the Google Play editors, but there’s also a list of Users’ Choice Awards for 2019.
Here are the winners in each category, starting with the Users’ Choice 2019:
- Users’ Choice App of 2019: Video Editor – Glitch Video Effects
- Users’ Choice Game of 2019: Call of Duty: Mobile
- Users’ Choice Movie of 2019: Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame
- Users’ Choice Book of 2019: The Institute by Stephen King
And here are the winners either chosen by Google Play editors or based on sales:
- Google’s Best App of 2019: Ablo
- Google’s Best Game of 2019: Call of Duty: Mobile
- Google’s Best Movie of 2019: Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame
- Google’s Best TV Show of 2019: Game of Thrones
- Google’s Best Book of 2019: The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
Whether they appear thanks to sales, being chosen by Google Play editors, or being chosen by Google Play users, these represent the best of Google Play in 2019. And if you’re keen to explore further there are longer lists on the Best of Play.