Adobe Photoshop Express: A Powerful Photo Editing App
Adobe Photoshop Express is a full-featured and free application for photo editing. Photoshop Express puts photo editing with fun tools and effects at your fingertips. You can find a detailed review about Adobe Photoshop Express, a powerful photo editing app.
Unlike Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Express , which is well designed and optimized, provides convenience even for those who have never used different filters and tools. You can personalize your experience in retouching and photo processing, with borders and text, develop color and images, and create collages.
But are the advantages of the application really true? How good is this photo editing app? Does it contain enough tools for professional image retouching? You can find the whole details in Adobe Photoshop Express features and review. Check out our guide to the best best mobile photo editors
Adobe Photoshop Express Review
If we talk about the advantages of this application, I should say that the photo editor is well designed and it won’t take much time to understand how to use Adobe Photoshop Express. It has a simple, straightforward interface with all the tools needed for basic photo development . This free Photoshop app is suitable when you need to apply some edits, effects, correct colors (that is, for the first stages of photo editing). It is a mobile application sufficient for editing and retouching, especially if you frequently share photos on social media.
After you open the mobile photo editing app, you’ll find that Adobe Photoshop Express offers to upload photos from the gallery or take photos using a camera. After you upload a pre-made photo, you’ll see some tools such as Views, Crop, Fixes, Spot Correction, Photoshop Express filters, red-eye correction, and Borders .
The edits you make with Adobe Photoshop Express are not destructive, and you can revert to the original image at any time. When you are finished, Photoshop Express Editor allows you to save the edited photo. The only format available is JPG and provides the option of sending to Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp or Facebook with one touch.
Adobe Photoshop Express Features
- Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
- Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
- Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
- Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
- Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
- Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
- Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
- Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
- Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
- Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
- Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
FILTERS AND EFFECTS
- Intensify emotions with dramatic effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
- Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
- Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
- Create professional-quality compilations by adding ready-to-use grid layouts.
- Easily change border thickness and color.
- Print directly from the application.
- Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits with Blemish Removal
- Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
- Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
- Remove Red-Eye and Pet-Eye from your favorite moments.
QUALITY PHOTO IMPORT/EXPORT
- Upload images from your mobile device, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook and Google Photos.
- Support, import and edit raw and TIFF photo formats seamlessly.
- Resize images options before saving and customize the quality and size of your final jpeg images.
- Share with 1-tap to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp and many more destinations.
This is a pretty impressive feature list for a free app, right? Adobe Photoshop Express comes as a kind of Lightroom Express, as well as some good, Instagram-style features like creating text, collage, or stickers in photos. Another important difference with Lightroom Mobile is in detail; for example, you cannot selectively make adjustments to only part of your photos. But if you don’t need it, Photoshop Express is a great (and free!) application that allows you to apply many settings to your photos on Android and iOS. You can get Adobe Photoshop Express for free from Google Play and the App Store.
Photoshop Express is a slick photo correction app with some excellent tools
Rating: 8.8 Fee: Free with in app Purchase Genre: Photography